Sunday, March 28, 2010

One Weird Looking Kid...

So I had to go to Toys R Us the other day out of desperation to find a gift for my nephew's 3rd birthday. As I was walking down an aisle I came across this box...

I did a double take and thought...what the hell is up with that kid on there and why is his head so huge!?

Then I looked really close and just shook my head and thought...damn, that poor kid is pretty ugly. How did he end up as a toy box model? Probably out of pity, which makes the whole thing even more sad.

Now I feel really bad for posting this and when I look at him again I kind of think he's (so ugly he's) cute.

1 comment:

Smidge said...

Aw, he's the cutest little Neanderthal I've ever seen. I don't think the horrible image cut-and-paste they did to him is helping any though.